I've been obsessing over multi-colored hair for about a month now. Purple, aquamarine, white, pink, blue, black; these colors remind me of unicorns, fairies and cotton candies. They're so so so lovely! The only thing that's stopping me from trying it out is fear. Fear of not being able to get a job; fear of being judged by people; fear of disappointing my Mom and family; fears that have paralyzed me for almost my entire life.
Fears that I've created. I'm the one who made these fears ergo I am more powerful than them. I should be the one taking control of my life and not them.
I've chosen to begin a new life. I know it's as petrifying as jumping off a cliff without any harness but I won't let it stop me from doing what I want and what I can. I would jump off with eyes wide open and I am going to enjoy every second of it. To hell with what's waiting for me at the bottom. I won't give a fuck.
If you could flick a switch and open your third eye
You'd see that we should never be afraid to die
**All photos from weheartit.com











You`re right, you`re the one who is actually living YOUR life so you should be able to choose the decisions - even if it`s as simple as choosing to color your hair crazy colors... Love Muse)
ReplyDelete>'.'<
You should definitely dye your hair :) It's being more acceptable in society to have odd coloured hair
ReplyDeleteThis hair is so amazing! woo! it makes me so jealous!
ReplyDeletewhen i had pink hair i actually got a surprising amount of smiles from people in the street, like they admired my courage. yeah, some people stare meanly, but i think people will like it too.
can't advise whether or not you will get a job with it though.
amazing!
ReplyDeletenice blog, really love your style
maybe you wanna follow each other?
visit mine
http://idayusnilawati.blogspot.com
Dream Big! xoxo
You know what's funny I had been thinking about dying/streaking/dip-dying my hair blue for a while but have been hesitant because i haven't seen pictures of anyone with similar hair to me (super long, dark brown and straight) pull it off. I'm not sure how it will turn out. Plus I always try and imagine my parents, boyfriend's, strangers reaction kind of bemusedly...but I think if it's something you've been thinking about for a while GO FOR IT. I mean really, it's just hair, and YOUR hair. SO don't worry about others opinions. I'd love to see how it turns out if you do!
ReplyDeleteWEMAKEPLANS
aww! these pics are so great <3
ReplyDelete