So in line (or should I say way out of line?) with this manic episode, I would like to share some of the music I like with the Better 30 Day Music Challenge. I already did a similar challenge in FB religiously last June but because I'm a
Day 1 - A song you would make your personal anthem if you took over the world
I'm not sure about me taking over the world but I would love this song to be my personal anthem.
You can never go wrong with a Beatles' song!
Day 3 - A song that makes you bob your head
I find it hard not to rock out whenever I hear this. Plus I can also sing all the lyrics to this song without fail! I only do it in the shower though ;)
This song just gives me sexy vibes :)
Day 5 - A song with deep lyrics
I'm not sure if this is a deep song but its lyrics touches me deep enough.
Day 6 - A song that makes you want to dance around like an idiot with people watching
Yeah! I'm a B! :D
Day 7 - A song that reminds you of a lost love
It's been over one year, six months now but I'm still falling into memories of you whenever I hear this.
Day 8 - A song from a show/concert you've been to (sorry, to which you've been)
I saw them in concert here in Manila last March'10 and this was the last song they played. Parapa-Parapa-papa! It rocked big time!
Day 9 - A song you would play to torture enemy combatants
Cos I feel like dying whenever I hear this song. This is the greatest torture for mankind! Sorry JB fans.
Day 10 - A song that can pick you up out of a bad mood
Try not to smile while listening to this. I bet you can't :)
Day 11 - A song that can kill a good mood
Hmmmn...is there such a song? Wait, I think it would be the same as #9.
Day 12 - A song that reminds you of a good friend
I don't really like this band (one of my best friends loves them so much. I wonder why?) but this is what I love the most from them.
Day 13 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
This song makes me sad and happy; Just like the feeling of death.
Day 14 - A "sit alone in the dark with candles and a bottle of wine" song (you know you have one)
I have no idea what "sit alone in the dark with candles and a bottle of wine" means but this song is what I listen to when I sit alone in the dark.
Day 15 - A song you are embarrassed to admit you used to like
I can't believe I went gaga over this band. Gaaah! I'm so embarrassed I want to start living under a rock.
Day 16 - A song you are embarrassed to admit you currently like
I'm not really embarassed that I like this song. It's just that its lyrics somewhat depicts violence. What do you think?
Day 17 - A song you play to seduce someone
This song makes me ooze with confidence! That's pure seduction ;)
Day 18 - A song that reminds you of your childhood
Which spice were you? :)
Day 19 - A song that lifts your soul
Only if you want to, you can find a way :)
Day 20 - A song that makes you nostalgic
Never fails to make me reminisce.
Day 21 - A song that confirms people's suspicions that you are a weirdo
I don't know why but I'm in love with Karen Carpenter's voice! If that makes me a weirdo then I am glad to be one.
Day 22 - A song that makes you wish you could play an instrument
This song (Ikaw Lamang or Only You from Silent Sanctuary, a local band) makes me want to take violin lessons.
I'm a frustrated rapper. I wish I can rap this good but I get out of breath so easily. Sigh. Boo for having weak lungs and asthma!
Day 24 - You're favorite mushy love song
I don't think this is really mushy but this is the mushiest song I can think of. I fell in love with it even more when it became an OST of Grey's Anatomy.
Day 25 - A song to play at your wedding
Moulin Rouge is just so magical and powerful. I can watch this movie several times in loop and still cry each time.
Day 26 - A song that makes you want to punch someone in the face
Hmmmn...this one is hard. I'm not that violent so I just chose a song that I listen to when I'm angry.
Day 27 - A song that gets stuck in your head
I used to solely listen to this song on my way to work-which is almost a 2-hour drive!
This is such a feel good song! I wish everyone will be able to hear it.
I'm sick but I'm pretty yeah!
Day 30 - Your favorite song ever (or right now)
I still don't know why I love this song so much but I just love it. Love is like that isn't it? There's no reason, you just feel it.
Wheew! That's it! It's quite long but that was fun! You can give this a try too and don't forget to let me know once you do. I'd love to know your interesting answers as well. Have a good one!
inspiring post, I am gonna play all of your songs so it's gonna be a long,long,beautiful night :D
ReplyDeletePhew, listened to all of the songs! Yes, even the JB one... Two songs I haven`t heard before, so thank you for that!
ReplyDeleteVery interesting to be honest, don`t know how you did it, because it seems you listen to a lot of music just like me. It would take me a minimum of 3 years to do a list like this (and by that time so many new songs would come out, oh the horror of choosing!).
Oh and your guess about how many creatures werw in my drawing was wrong, sorry :( but stay tuned, I`m planning a giveaway some time before new year.
>'.'<
>'.'<
@Patricia: Thank you for (wasting) your time! I'm so glad to know that somebody reads what I post here what more listen to the songs! Hope you have more beautiful nights :)
ReplyDelete@Kate: Glad you didn't die after listening to JB :)) Darn! I was really hoping to get a prize! Oh well, I guess I just have to wait for your giveaway. <3