I seriously am having a boner for Lissy Elle's photography. I am so glad to stumble upon her on Elle's tumblr! Also, she have such AHHMAZIING photoshopping skills! Gaaaah!!! I can't get enough of her! I just thought I should share this fascination because if I don't I think I'd go crazy (as if I could get any crazier than I already am). Okay, I need to go back to DL-ing her photos (ssshhh! let's keep that our secret, okay? pinky swear?) to my "secret/boner/inspirations" folder. Hope you have a goodnight or good morning or whatever, I just wish you have a good one! 'Cos I'm definitely having one *wink-wink* :)
**all photos are from Lissy Elle's flickr


The photographs are adorable! Love it)
ReplyDelete>'.'<
Jeenee, just so you know, you are never corny. Always sweet, wise, adorable; never ever corny. I've read so many of your comments aloud to my family, as an example of how much the support of my readers mean to me. They all agree that you're such a generous and warm person. THANK YOU.
ReplyDeleteAll the love in the world,
Annika
thanks for your comment!
ReplyDeleteI agree. Being drunk is nice, the hand over is the worse part.
this photos are amazing!
kisses,bia.