"Remember, your destiny isn't written in stone. It's written in sand...and the wind is always blowing & shifting."-- Anonymous
I accompanied my younger sister in her pre-grad orientation yesterday. We took some photos at Intramuros and ate some Japanese fast food afterwards.
It's amazing how time flies. It seems just yesterday when I attended her freshmen orientation as well and all of a sudden she's already one semester away from fulfilling her dream of being a nurse. Kids grow up really fast! Haha! Do I sound like a sentimental mother?
Shocks, this made me feel old. I can say I'm really not that old yet but I'm no longer young either. What's definite is I don't always act (and look-do you agree?say Yes or else...) my age. It's because I want to believe that age is just a number and young is an attitude. We can stay young for as long as we want right? ;)
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun
P.S. Sorry for the random quote. I just find it striking. Sands of time. Prince of Persia. WoW. Don't mind me. :)
P.P.S. We Are Young by Fun. Glee did a cover of this song! Awesome! Glee is not that bad after all. ;)



I agree - we are as young as we want to be! And I love the song)
ReplyDelete>'.'<
I love that quote on DESTINY!!! I had never heard that before, thank you!!!
ReplyDeletegreat photos ;)
ReplyDeleteI like your shot at the mall jen!
ReplyDelete