Thursday, November 3, 2011
POST-HAPPY HALLOWEEN POST
I got this dress when I was 7 and used to hate it because it was too big and "dark" for me then. I remember wearing it probably just once or twice.
I wanted to be Alessa Gillespie from Silent Hill for Halloween but I didn't have enough cash to buy the exact blue dress she's sporting. So I searched the closet and stumbled upon my old jumpsuit dress. I tried it on and it was perfect!
Also, I decided to wear it backwards because Alessa's dress has a collar and ribbon. I didn't have a red ribbon too so I decided to make a black one from my old tights and nearly choked myself to death in my attempt to make it longer in the front hoping to make a convincing ribbon (but it looks more of a tie, don't you think?Fail!) LOL.
I also did the sewn lips make-up for a better "silent" hill effect. ;)
Hope you had a Happy Halloween!
Labels:
alessa gillespie,
diy,
halloween,
lookbook,
silent hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


A very creative Halloween costume (and the make-up is cool). You`re adorable!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for your comment, one of my friends had that happen to him - his hamster was hybernating and he thought he was dead so he buried him. But my hamster was old and it was obvious she was dead. We buried her today on top of a hill. with flowers, candles and I left her some nuts too. RIP
So awesome
ReplyDeletexx
I LIKE IT FAST
katuwanaman ito :D
ReplyDeleteI hope you will follow my blog because i'm following yours right now!
www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com
haha :)
ReplyDeleteLove Lois xxx
http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/
You look amazing! I love the dress :)
ReplyDeletethis is a pretty sick costume, the makeup looks so good! I have to admit i'm a bit jealous as you're halloween sounds very very fun...
ReplyDeletep.s. i laughed at the whole weetbix/weet-a-bix thing and even looked it up ahaha
WEMAKEPLANS
Katrina: Thank you for your nice words! I'm really sorry for your loss. Yeah, may she RIP.
ReplyDeleteGabrielle: Thank you so much! I joined your site. Keep the cool stuff coming.;)
Lois: Thanks! :)
Dana: Wow! Thank you dear! <3
Annie: Haha! Thanks Annie! You need not be jealous about my halloween for I didn't celebrate it. I just used that day as an excuse to dress up in something hideous! Haha! About the weetbix thing, I really want to try it! I've read in wikipedia that it is almost identical to weetabix but only sweeter. I have to find out for myself ;)