Saturday, November 12, 2011

A SERIES OF (UN)FORTUNATE EVENTS 11/11/11

"Worrying is STUPID. It's like walking around with an umbrella, waiting for it to rain."-- Wiz Khalifa
That Dark Cloud That Follows You Everywhere by Lissy Elle


Hello. I'm still alive. Sorry. I feel so sorry about my previous post. I'm a little embarrassed about the way I acted (and felt) that day.  Though my actions were perfectly normal for my condition (I think so), I knew I needed time to sort out my thoughts and feelings to know whether they were valid or irrational. After a lot of thinking (and talks and meditations), I realized that maybe I'm indeed worrying too much about so many things which are most of the time just superficial. I know I shouldn't worry  about everything especially about the things I have no control with. Instead, I should try to focus more on things that I can change. (Yes! GV come to Momma!)

Anyway, today (I mean, yesterday. I got late in posting this so it's now a Saturday. 11-11-11 post fail!) is November 11, 2011 or 111111! Isn't it cool? Some say that you can make a wish today and it will come true. There are also others who believe that this is a very unlucky day. I don't care, for me it's just an ordinary day which happened to be numerically awesome. It's because I believe that there's no such thing as fortunate or unfortunate. Ultimately, we are the masters of our own fate. We can turn any bad day to a lucky one if we work hard enough. For no baffle awaits a diligent man as luck waits not for a loafer. (Watdapakisdat?! I dunno either)

Our  2011 Xmas Tree
On a lighter note, I would like to share a pic of our Christmas tree which I've put up all by myself (Yay!) yesterday (while listening to All I Want for Christmas is You on loop. haha) I can't believe there are only 43 days left until Christmas! Are you excited? Because I'm really not, I am just in love with Christmas trees!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this Christmas tree is gorgeous! Good Job, it makes me want to put mine up right away!!!
    Sorry you felt bad before, I always worry about crazy stuff, sometimes we just have to let go, i guess and enjoy life as is. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quote about worrying - so true. And the song is beautiful. Thanks to you I find new music now. And Lissy Elles photography is wonderful, I`v never seen this image before.

    Kitty kissess!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top picture so much, definitely how I feel alot of the time haha. I can't believe you have put up a Xmas tree already hee hee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgsh, this post!!! And that quote about the rain and umbrella's! Loved it! I love your tree too!

    ReplyDelete

Free your mind. Say what you want. Leave a comment :)