Thursday, February 9, 2012

TO LOVE AND BE LOVED



List all the things you want to achieve in life. It can be anything. No matter how crazy it is just write it down.
This is stupid. The ever so pessimistic side of me told myself.
Take your time. Don't rush. Let your inner self guide you. Feel it inside. The one that touches your heart and soul the most is your real purpose. The rest would just be goals.
Alright. Let's give this a try. I have nothing to lose anyway. I took a pen and paper and started scribbling.
  1. I want to talk.
  2. I want to share.
  3. I want to listen.
  4. I want to touch people's lives.
  5. I want to laugh.
  6. I want to be remembered.
  7. I want to be good.
  8. I want to be great.
  9. I want to love and be loved.
  10. I want to be successful.
  11. I want to be happy.
  12. I want a house.
  13. I want a car.
  14. I want to travel the world.
  15. I want to read.
  16. I want to study.
  17. I want to explore.
  18. I want to swim.
  19. I want to climb a mountain.
  20. I want a family.
I don't know but for some strange reason, I can't hold back my tears at #9.

4 comments:

  1. You are capable, and deserving of all these things. Don't forget that <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song! You forgot the most important thing - being happy. All of this can never guarantee happiness. And I think you deserve it because you are wonderful.

    >'."<

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be loved :) you deserve all those things!

    ReplyDelete

Free your mind. Say what you want. Leave a comment :)