So to show my appreciation for YOU GUYS and to prove that I'm not all about being miserable and depressed, I'm going to commit myself to add more substance and life to this blog in the coming days. No, maybe not in the coming days. Why not start today by sharing something lively and happy-just for a change?
Alright here we go. Here's three things that made me very happy for the past weeks:
1. I won a blog giveaway!
2. I'm going to be part of a secret project!
It's still a secret so I can't tell you what it is. Sorry, but don't worry I'll share it for sure once it's done. Pinky swear? What I can tell you is it's something new, fun and exciting! :)
3. I'm going to have my first blog collaboration!
![]() |
| Pull the trigger |
Seriously, I still can't believe this one. Though I had doubts at first if it's just a spam or what, I somewhat got convinced to fool myself into believing it's somewhat true because they replied to my email and gave me permission to use photos from their site. Okay. I don't want to give myself false expectations so I'll just dwell on the thought of waking up one morning and be surprised by a package-it's like receiving gifts from Santa! I'll keep you posted once this dream comes true. :)
So that's it for my first attempt for a better blog. Do you have tips, suggestions or any violent reactions for me? Feel free to let me know. Don't worry cos I'm pretty open-minded, well sometimes. :P
I'll leave you with the music video of my current pick-me-up/shower song.
*top secret* I actually dance like Jessie does in her black and white graffiti overalls whenever this song plays.
HAPPY DANCING!!!


Wow, so many positive things!!! Congratulations on the giveaway! You lucky lady you)
ReplyDelete>'.'<
You've got some good things going on, congrats on that!
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
Aaah! Love Jessie! As for the first part of your post, nothing wrong with a little negativity from time to time. ;) I feel the same way about my blog sometimes, though. I sometimes feel like I go on these tangents (like the dream crushing one you saw, ha!) that are full of more negativity than I'd like. Ah, well. We're only human.
ReplyDeleteHappy blogging!