Sunday, January 8, 2012

WALKING ON SUNSHINE AND ICE



WALKING ON ICE. I've been so stressed and frustrated at work this week that I am starting to think of actually quitting the job. As I have said before, I am really not a quitter but I am a runner. I am very fond of running away whenever I am faced with adversities. My mind is telling me to quit but I don't know where else would I go if I decide to do so. I don't want to keep on making wrong decisions in my life and most especially I don't want to go back to that black hole shit that is D anymore.

WALKING ON SUNSHINE. After crying my heart out the other day, I decided to stand up and just continue with my life no matter how shitty it may be. I tried to psyche myself out by thinking that rain doesn't come everyday. So, I went to work yesterday with a smile painted on my face and kept my fingers crossed in hope for even just a little bit of sunshine. Funny enough, everything went well! I'm pretty sure it got everything to do with my mania because I haven't slept for 2 days now and I don't feel tired or sleepy at all. I even feel like I can do anything! Haha! I am scared but I am happy. Who cares if I'm just being manic? Do you? You don't, I know. This too shall pass so I might as well enjoy it while it last, right?

Be CALM. Have FUN. :)

5 comments:

  1. I always think it must be awful to have manic depression - I mean it`s like your`re changing without wanting to? I don`t know really. I just thought of the saying that if you smile, the world smiles around you... Like a chain reaction or something - so maybe that`s why you felt better about work when you took on a more positive outlook? I do that too sometimes (literally force myself to smile) and in a while I am smiling for real and the world suddenly seems a better place... Oh well, it is all emotion and it will all pass. I just hope it passes nicely you know?

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and i love the song, it so nice actually)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain re: problems at work. I have had some problems with insane people at work and it has made me feel so sad and stressed i did not want to get up to go to work at all. It can make you sick, it's not good. If it is making you upset, start looking for a new job, you deserve to be happy and if they don't respect that, get out of there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have to stay positive even though it feels hard. I love your blogs their so inspirational :) oh and sorry if it seems I didn't reply to your comment but I did foolishly on my own blog post: "Friday" :s oops!
    But in short, thank you and self teaching keyboard and guitar bt I'm nt that good, you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there! thinking positive is powerful though; I've gone through some really rough patches and it's amazing the difference it makes when i get out of bed and tell myself "I am not going to let anything upset me today." but in saying that, life is too short to be unhappy so if something has been really keeping you down for awhile, CHANGE IT! that's what I learnt anyway, the hard and long way unfortunately :(

    WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete

Free your mind. Say what you want. Leave a comment :)