Is that mini hamburger a lip balm too? I have a mini doghnut, a cupcake and a mochaccino lip balm! Like a mini collection) Lovely gifts! Happy holidays!PS - yes I did buy my own domain, it`s really cheap so I went for it.>'.'<
I'm glad you had a good xmas.i just wanted to let you know from now on i will post all my stuff on my other blog, http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/:) Laura.
Free your mind. Say what you want. Leave a comment :)
Is that mini hamburger a lip balm too? I have a mini doghnut, a cupcake and a mochaccino lip balm! Like a mini collection) Lovely gifts! Happy holidays!
ReplyDeletePS - yes I did buy my own domain, it`s really cheap so I went for it.
>'.'<
I'm glad you had a good xmas.
ReplyDeletei just wanted to let you know from now on i will post all my stuff on my other blog,
http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/
:) Laura.