Monday, April 30, 2012

ANTEMORTEM



As they say, all good things must come to an end. Well, this blog has been a very good thing for me and no matter how much I wish for it to live forever, I don't think it would be spared from facing the end. I'm afraid this might be the end. I am not yet sure but it most probably is (Like 80-20). Now, I don't want to be gooey or anything. I just want to say, it was nice meeting you all. Oh wait, I haven't met you yet, haven't I? Scratch that out. It was nice not meeting you all. ;) Seriously though, it has been a pleasant experience to have a lovely connection with you guys. I've enjoyed reading your blogs and to know that you're reading my blog back was the greatest thing for me. I hate to say goodbyes so I almost thought of just abandoning this blog but I think you guys have been so wonderful that you deserve a farewell post at least.  So this might be it. My last post. Thanks so much for keeping up with my manic antics. Until we meet again. :)


P.S. You can still reach me through email. I'll make sure to reply as soon as I can.


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, the end is a good thing. I hope everything works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i guess sometimes it is time to move on. thanks for commenting on my blog, i have found your articles interesting and thought provoking. Will you leave this blog up or take it down?

    ReplyDelete

Free your mind. Say what you want. Leave a comment :)