I want to believe that there are solid reasons behind everything that we do. We are molded to make choices based on the different circumstances we face in our life. Each of us make decisions, both good and bad. But it doesn't mean that once we've made a bad move that we already are bad persons. And being mean towards a certain person just because he/she did something "wrong" definitely will not make one one bit of a better person than the other.
We are all in constant battle with good and evil. Always caught between right and wrong. But what we don't realize is that we are just wasting ourselves in this senseless battle. This one is something that can never be won for we all have our own definitions of good and bad. Often times we do something that we thought is right (in our own sense and definition) but can turn out to be totally wrong for others.
What we all should learn is how to dissociate the actions a person took in his/her life with their personal being. Try to look beyond the facade for all we don't know that person might be going through hell and I bet you're not gonna like it if you'll be in that person's shoes. So before you make judgments think about this first:
| Actioni contrariam semper et æqualem esse reactionem. |
Hmm yóur right, I've been judged a lot by people and your right we all do so, but I think others just do it for spite, in the sense that they lead people to make those judgements about you aswell...
ReplyDelete...Does that mean I'm just as bad for calling them spiteful?