Saturday, October 15, 2011

MY TOP TEN FAVORITE LOOKBOOKERS

I just realized that today is my 3rd monthsary of being a lookbooker! Yeay!

I'm not really active in posting my own looks but I've been hooked on hyping and fanning. I just love browsing through different wonderful looks . And what I love the most about this site is that it makes me feel like I'm on a fashion magazine but only better! Because this site offers not only a lot of inspiration and eye-candy but social interaction as well.

It's like being able to talk to supermodels whose pictures you have torn from numerous magazines and be able to tell her/him/them how much you love her/him/them! Aside from that, you are free to share your own looks to inspire others too. Now, how cool is that?

In the span of 3 months, I have posted 2 looks (sorry I'm lazy), gained 43 average karma (I am really happy. I know for some this might not be a significant number but for me it's already huge! I wasn't expecting to get any hypes at all!), gathered 8 fans and fanned almost a hundred of lookbook members (lookbookers).

So in line of the celebration of my 3rd month of being a lookbooker, I've decided to come up with a list of my top ten favorite lookbookers. It was kinda hard to pick just 10 for I love everybody that I've fanned but I can't deny that each one of them have earned their own special place in my heart. So without further ado, let's start the count down!

10. Mike Motsok


I love Mike Motsok! I instantly became a fan after hyping the first look that I saw from him. His looks are just so captivating! And don't even get me started with his sexy tattoos! Hehe. He is just flawless ( I even like his uneven eyes)! Unfortunately, his LB account got deleted for some strange reason and he had to start all over again. For the meantime you can just check his blog here and here if you want more of this hottie!



9. Konstantina Tzagaraki
Konstantina is a very stylish, gorgeous and equally sweet woman. Her style is really not what I would prefer as inspiration for my own but her looks are just fabulous. She regularly updates so you won't get tired and bored by her looks. Aside from that, she replies to each (I think so cos each comment I make is always given a sweet reply) comment made on her looks that's why it's very hard not to fall in love with her style. The only drawback is that she doesn't have a blog yet. Sigh. But she said she will come up with one very soon.



8. Thelma Malna
Thelma is like the sweetest looking girl with gothic style I've ever seen in lookbook. I think it's just amazing how she manage to be so cute beyond all the dark clothes she wears. Do you agree with me?  I just love her white blonde hair and red lips in combination with her outfits. You can check out more of her here.






7. Cheyser Pedregosa



Cheyser P. may not be the hottest Filipina lookbooker but she's my favorite. Her style is really not my type but I still get a lot of inspiration from her looks. I specially love her blog The walking recessionista because of her online shopping tips for fashion savvy girls like me.



6. Vini Uehara
You won't help it but have a crush on Vini. Can you? Cos I can't. I mean, how can I? He is soooo adorable. He is a very talented Brazilian (I think all Brazilians are born hot. It's so unfair) designer plus he have this quirky-fun-rocker style that is so unique. Just take a look on his blog here and then tell me honestly afterwards if it didn't make you like him as well. ;)








I had the hardest time in choosing the order for my top five for they're the lookbookers who really inspire me the most. I have religiously hyped & saved my heart for their looks and their blog posts are what I constantly check on my reading list. In short, these 5 people are the ones I stalk the most. ;)


5. LUA P.
I love Lua's style the most because I think  it's the closest to my own. There's just an overflowing amount of inspiration coming out of her. For me she's the perfect epitome of a rocker chick in the 20th century. And with her trade mark flame-like red ombred hairstyle, I think she won't be going anywhere out of style for a long while. http://www.le-happy.com/


4. AMANDA BROHMAN




Amanda is my girl crush in Lookbook. Her face is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen and she kinda reminds me of Cassie Ainsworth from Skins. She have this unique-and-sweet-girly style and I think she's somebody whom everyone will love to be friends with. Get more from this lovely girl on The Style Gossiper.






3. ANNIKA M.


I look up to Annika not only for her fashion style but because of a lot of other things. I love her beauty, her talent and passion in writing, her courage, her honesty, her struggles, I just love her. Visit According to Annika and I bet you'll love her too. :)






**The last 2 lookbookers are my ultimate loves. I know now how it is to feel like wishing you have two hearts instead of one! Ok. I'm being silly. I really wish I can squish them both in the top place but they're two totally different persons. This made me remember how annoyed I was whenever I get tied with another classmate for the top place in the honor roll in grade school. I just felt like it's so unfair but here I am doing something that used to annoy me. Anyway, my top 2 lookbookers are:




2.  BOBBY RAFFIN



I vividly remember this look as the first one I've ever commented on. I basically signed up because I wanted to leave comments too! Haha! And you can only imagine how happy I was to get a reply! I just love Bobby from the very first time I laid eyes on him (sooo cheesy! I know! Haha!). My sister even scolded me for obsessing over him cause according to her, Bobby is gay. And ever as stubborn as I am, I instantly said: "I don't care what he is. I love him." (this is sooo much cheesier than the other one) Okay, I'm going to stop embarrassing myself now. You can visit his blog here to understand more about my obsession. Hehe.


1. EBBA ZINGMARK
Red-haired Taylor Swift twin. I SOOOO LOVE EBBA Z!!!



I hope you had fun with me in counting down my top ten favorite lookbookers. Let me know who are yours too! Thanks!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free your mind. Say what you want. Leave a comment :)