I finally got the drive to try drawing the look of Corinne Burns on my face. This is just my first try so pardon me for any imperfections. I really had fun, though I might need to practice more because my eyes were (a little) uneven here. Also, I didn't have red shadow or liner so I just used a red lipstick instead. Haha! Improvisation is very savvy, baby. Generally, it was ok although there were a lot of creasing. But it wasn't really that noticeable because I took the first few shots using my cp and ipod cam which only gave blurry shots. ;)
 |
| notice the uneven liner? sorry. I think I look like a rooster. |
I also edited some of the shots in Photoscape and got a little carried away. Haha!
 |
| Love this! I look like Emily the strange. |
 |
| this gives me the creeps! Lovin' it though. <3 |
next shots were taken using a digicam. decent. :)
 |
| with flash |
 |
| without flash |
 |
| im-about-to-puke look! nah! my face (or cheeks) are just humongous |
 |
| my left eye is lazy. |
 |
| wide right eye |
 |
| boo! |
 |
| this is my only picture so far that my supposedly ombre hair is noticeable. |
I wasn't able to take full body pics because I was too lazy to dress up when I don't really have anywhere to go to. Maybe tomorrow I can put up a look if it isn't too hot and humid here and if I don't get lethargic again.
Tomorrow! Vale!
I see why terrific and terrifying look so similar...
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog if you have the time :D
romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/